DL GP Stratos Ducati energia Road 12V Electronic Ignition
352.00€ IVA inclusa
Standard weight with variable advance for large cone drive shaft.
The DL GP Ducati Stratos electronic ignition can also be installed on the Lambretta LI LIS SX simply by mounting a coarse cone shaft with its roller bearing, improving the strength and sturdiness of your engine. No modification to the crankcase is required.
In this case, when ordering, specify whether for Lambretta LI S1 S2 or LI S3 / LIS / SX as it changes the coil / rectifier support.
In the Stratos electronic ignition brochure you will find:
- pre-production tests
- assembly instructions
- the wiring diagrams
- Stator Ducati Electronica
- Rotor (flywheel)
- Nylon fan BISULPHIDE-charged (does not attract dust)
- Center Cone Venturi – 2 different weights (one included: Aluminum 2250 g, the second on request: Steel 2980 g)
- HV coil Ducati Electronica
- voltage regulator Ducati Electronica
- wire protection rubber plug
- Rubber cable outlet Protection
- Red wire only for battery assembly
- 1x template for commissioning phase
- 1x nut + washer for flywheel
- 1x key for shaft
- Cable kit for wiring
- black or gray sheaths for cables
- rectangular and cylindrical faston for wiring
- Mass Braid
- bracket with screws to the frame for coil and regulator
- 4x screws+conical washers cone Venturi fastenining
- Rectangular Terminal
- terminal rubber protection
- 2x Ducati stickers
- balancing and warranty certificate
The kit includes the central aluminum venturi cone 2550 g. The 2980 g steel venturi cone can be purchased separately as an accessory.
Statos Ducati energia recommends the use of the following spark plug:
- DENSO W22ESR-U in case of original or tuned engines; in case of electronic devices, such as electronic speedometer or tachometer or other improvements.
- DENSO W27ESR-V for extreme and sports riding.
ATTENTION: TIGHTENING THE FLYWHEEL NUTS (manual tightening is prohibited):
- Lambretta LI Special models from 1958 to 1968 all small cone 4 / 4.5 kg – 45/50 Nm
- DL models from 1968 to 1970 all with large cone 5 kg – 50 Nm